Mullineux & Leeu Family Wines Kloof Street Chenin Blanc 2021 Swartland

£16.79 Incl. tax
  • Buy 6 for £15.95 each and save 5%
  • Buy 12 for £15.11 each and save 10%
Availability:
In stock
Delivery time:
1-2 days

Vibrant yet soft, delicate tropical fruits notes and a touch of pear.

Free nationwide delivery on orders over £150. See delivery information for details.
Free local Cambridge delivery on orders over £45. See delivery information for details.
Can't find something? Let us know and we will try to find it for you. Email [email protected]
Next day delivery on orders placed before 11am

Vibrant yet soft thanks to 15% of the Chenin Blanc being used in the Kloof Street blend having spent 6 months in oak before blending with the remaining 85% which has been in stainless steel. The delicate tropical fruits notes and a touch of pear are pure fruit characteristics that are kept when aged in tank.

Not yet rated

0 stars based on 0 reviews

Add your review
Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? Yes No More on cookies »

Free shipping

Free delivery on orders over £120. See delivery info for details.

Free Cambridge delivery

Email [email protected] for your delivery discount code

Next day delivery

On orders placed before 2pm, free for orders over £120.

Fancy your own wine advisor?

Email [email protected]

 

 

was added to your shopping cart

Out of stock

The requested quantity for is not available