Cantalici Chianti Classico 2018 Chianti

£16.99 Incl. tax
  • Buy 6 for £16.14 each and save 5%
  • Buy 12 for £15.29 each and save 10%
Availability:
In stock

The nose with ample aromas of cherry and fresh fruits of the forest, well complemented by pleasant hints of vanilla. On the palate it is balanced, with good tannins and a well-balanced acidity, which evolves into a savoury finish.

Free nationwide delivery on orders over £150. See delivery information for details.
Free local Cambridge delivery on orders over £45. See delivery information for details.
Can't find something? Let us know and we will try to find it for you. Email [email protected]
Next day delivery on orders placed before 11am

85% Sangiovese, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot

Picked from South-South/West facing vineyards all– 400/450m above sea level on neutral clay, which is rich in gravel and pebbles (Alberese and Galestro).

Manually harvested in 20kg crates. Fermented in stainless steel vats at a controlled temperature, with long maceration times (15-20 days).

Aged for 12 months (70% in French oak barrels, half new, the remaining 30% in stainless steel tanks).

Not yet rated

0 stars based on 0 reviews

Add your review

Related products

Intense ruby red in colour. Aromas of morello cherries, forest fruits and vanilla. In the mouth is
Red cherry and plum on the nose slowly reveal a subtle clove, anise and pepper layer. Mid-weight and
Full and fruity style of Sangiovese, with soft tannins and a medium to full-bodied palate with hints
Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? Yes No More on cookies »

Free shipping

Free delivery on orders over £120. See delivery info for details.

Free Cambridge delivery

Email [email protected] for your delivery discount code

Next day delivery

On orders placed before 2pm, free for orders over £120.

Fancy your own wine advisor?

Email [email protected]

 

 

was added to your shopping cart

Out of stock

The requested quantity for is not available