Bodegas Luis Pérez El Muelle de Olaso 2022 Cadiz

£19.50 Incl. tax
  • Buy 6 for £18.53 each and save 5%
  • Buy 12 for £17.55 each and save 10%
In stock

Produced from the Palomino sherry grape, this wine is structured and intense, with aromas of tropical fruit, fresh apple and pear, and a long finish.

Free nationwide delivery on orders over £150. See delivery information for details.
Free local Cambridge delivery on orders over £45. See delivery information for details.
Can't find something? Let us know and we will try to find it for you. Email [email protected]
Next day delivery on orders placed before 11am

100% Palomino Fino

The vineyards are located between Almocadén and Macharnudo Alto, an area considered to be one of the 4 best locations in Jerez. The grapes are harvested from 45 year old, goblet trained vines growing on Barajuela Albariza soil. This soil has regular layers of marl, resembling a pack of cards.

Grapes are hand picked, then 80% are fermented in stainless steel tanks, while the remaining 20% are dried in the sun for 6 - 8 hours before fementation in American oak casks. The blended wine is aged on the lees for 6 months in stainless steel tanks, before bottling.

Bodegas Luis Perez was established in 2002, although the owner's family had been involved in various aspects of wine production for generations. The initial objective was to demonstrate that Cadiz could produce premium red wines, then re-establish production from the Tintilla de Rota grape, which had virtually died out.

In 2013 they acquired the El Corregidor vineyard within Carrascal area and embarked upon the production of premium sherries and in 2017 launched El Muelle de Olaso.

Not yet rated

0 stars based on 0 reviews

Add your review

Related products

Flavours of citrus, apple and tropical fruits with balanced acidity.
Fermentation and aging in oak barrels produces a delightful wine with complex aromas: citrus, dried
Wonderfully aromatic and dry with hints of peach and spring flowers. It is fresh with a creamy mouth
Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? Yes No More on cookies »

Free shipping

Free delivery on orders over £120. See delivery info for details.

Free Cambridge delivery

Email [email protected] for your delivery discount code

Next day delivery

On orders placed before 2pm, free for orders over £120.

Fancy your own wine advisor?

Email [email protected]



was added to your shopping cart

Out of stock

The requested quantity for is not available