Shipping - APC are experiencing delays to their service. We will continue to despatch based on our delivery terms but please understand that some orders can take up to two days to arrive.

Suertes Del Marqués Trenzado Blanco 2019 Tenerife

£26.99 Incl. tax
  • Buy 6 for £25.64 each and save 5%
  • Buy 12 for £24.29 each and save 10%
Out of stock
Delivery time:
1-2 weeks - email [email protected] for more info.

Wild, distinctive, and thirst-quenching with beautiful texture, this is bound to intrigue anyone who tries it.

Free nationwide delivery on orders over £150. See delivery information for details.
Free local Cambridge delivery on orders over £30. See delivery information for details.
Can't find something? Let us know and we will try to find it for you. Email [email protected]
Next day delivery on orders placed before 11am

Listán Blanco 95%, Pedro Ximénez and other indigenous varieties 5%

The vineyards are situated on the northern side of the island in the Orotava Valley, at an altitude of 300 to 700 metres above sea level. Listán Blanco and Pedro Ximénez grapes are sourced from the north-oriented El Esquilón vineyard, and the rest of the varieties, such as Gual, Marmajuelo, Baboso Blanco, Albillo Criollo, Vijariego Blanco and Verdello are sourced from other parcels in the valley. The climate is humid sub-tropical and the soils arevolcanic.

Viticulture is organic and the vines are trained in the traditional local braided Cordon system, which lends its name, “Trenzado”, to the wine.

A 40% of the grapes are fermented with the skins in concrete tanks, and the remaining 60% in stainless steel vats. The wines are then aged for 8 months in concrete tanks and old French oak casks.

Apples, dried peaches, vanilla, acacia, cedar and hints of white pepper. Zesty with a wonderful balance and lingering finish.


Not yet rated

0 stars based on 0 reviews

Add your review

Related products

Juicy and refreshing wine that showcases the vivid aromas and flavours of Listán Negro
Very fine, fresh, peppery and aromatic, and extremely elegant on the palate. Burgundy-esque yet with
The ultimate expression of Tenerife. Pure, deeply aromatic and focused, with a peppery and lifted n

Free shipping

Free delivery on orders over £150. See delivery info for details.

Free Cambridge delivery

Email [email protected] for your delivery discount code

Next day delivery

On orders placed before 11 am, free for orders over £150.

Fancy your own wine advisor?

Email [email protected]



was added to your shopping cart

Out of stock

The requested quantity for is not available