Shipping - APC are experiencing delays to their service. We will continue to despatch based on our delivery terms but please understand that some orders can take up to two days to arrive.

Quinta do Noval, Extra Dry White Port

£13.99 Incl. tax
Availability:
In stock

Intense fruity aromas. Fresh and elegant, with the perfect acidity, sugar, alcohol balance. Long finish.
Serve chilled or mixed with tonic for a refreshing aperitif.

Free nationwide delivery on orders over £150. See delivery information for details.
Free local Cambridge delivery on orders over £30. See delivery information for details.
Can't find something? Let us know and we will try to find it for you. Email [email protected]
Next day delivery on orders placed before 11am

A blend of: Malvasia Fina; Gouveio; Rabigato; Códega.

Fermentation took place in temperature controlled stainless steel vats, Half the grapes were pressed and the juice extracted whilst the other half were macerated. 90% of the wine is aged in old oak vats, the remaining 10% aged in stainless steel tanks. Wines of varying ages are blended before bottling, with the average age of the finished wine being 2 years.

Not yet rated

0 stars based on 0 reviews

Add your review

Free shipping

Free delivery on orders over £150. See delivery info for details.

Free Cambridge delivery

Email [email protected] for your delivery discount code

Next day delivery

On orders placed before 11 am, free for orders over £150.

Fancy your own wine advisor?

Email [email protected]

 

 

was added to your shopping cart

Out of stock

The requested quantity for is not available