Oludeo La Soñadora 2016 Yecla

£14.99 £13.99 Incl. tax
  • Buy 6 for £12.59 each and save 10%
In stock
Delivery time:
1-2 days

Blackberry, plums and brambly fruit combined with a touch of liquorice and fine but grippy tannins. Although there is an abundance of dark fruits the finish is lifted and fresh.

Free nationwide delivery on orders over £150. See delivery information for details.
Free local Cambridge delivery on orders over £30. See delivery information for details.
Can't find something? Let us know and we will try to find it for you. Email [email protected]
Next day delivery on orders placed before 11am

Monastrell 100%

From bush vines grown on a mix of sandy, and limestone soils with a high carbonate content and poor in organic matter. 90% of the grapes were de-stemmed and pressed to tank, the remaining 10% were added as whole bunches. The wine was then aged for 10 months in French oak barrels.


Oludeo is a wine making project based in the high, illuminated valley of Yecla, 85 kilometres north west of Alicante. Working with local farmers and produced by the Tindal family under the guidance of winemaker Simon Tyrrell, they have sought out the best parcels of dry farmed, old vine Monastrell from this spectacular region.


Not yet rated

0 stars based on 0 reviews

Add your review

Related products

80% Monastrell, 20% Syrah, Spicy and smoky with great length. 18 months in French oak.
86% Syrah, 5% Grenache, 4% Carignan, 2% Mourvedre, 2% Tinta Barocca, 1% Cinsault. Violets, blackberr
Plum, cassis, damson, violets and vanilla with structured acidity and lasting warmth on the end pala

Free shipping

Free delivery on orders over £150. See delivery info for details.

Free Cambridge delivery

Email [email protected] for your delivery discount code

Next day delivery

On orders placed before 11 am, free for orders over £150.

Fancy your own wine advisor?

Email [email protected]



was added to your shopping cart

Out of stock

The requested quantity for is not available